Who We Are?
The Deanship of Continuing Education and Community Service is specialized in providing training, research and consultation services. Since its start in as a training center at YU in 2004, it has been committed to excellence in providing development solutions that help companies and corporations reach their potential, and stay at the cutting edge of their field.
We are dedicated to providing educational access and lifelong learning opportunities to a wide diversity of individuals through innovative, high quality instruction. We believe that education can positively transform all individuals, enriching their lives and contributing to Saudi community.
Al Yamamah Continuing Education & Community Services Deanship is committed to present high standards of education and training programs to support the needs of the business sector. Our mission is to understand the local needs for highly competent and skilled personnel and provide international experience locally through our corporate partnerships with different institutions world-wide.
The Deanship of Continuing Education & Community Services will continue with their commitment to providing excellent service by maintaining strong, supportive relationships that are flexible and responsive to the needs and interests of the community.
The Deanship of Continuing Education & Community Services will have a positive impact on services and programming offered by, or coordinated through the division, by holding to a strong commitment of high standards that sustain and advance excellence.
Learning and Development
The Deanship of Continuing Education & Community Services will operate as a learning organization, seeking continuous feedback on its performance and using this information to further develop and improve its performance.
The Deanship of Continuing Education & Community Services will honor diversity in the populations it serves, the means through which it provides its services, and the processes by which it evaluates its efforts.
We have a wide variety of programs including short training courses for those who are interested in developing and improving their skills or in acquiring new ones, as well as diploma and executive courses.
- High Diploma for Teachers Qualification (Coming soon)
- Medical Secretary Diploma (Coming soon)
- Human Resource Management Diploma
- Insurance Diploma
- Banking Management Diploma
- Tourism – Ticketing & Reservation Diploma
- We aim to provide international experience locally through our corporate partnerships with different institutions world-wide.
- We are confident of our excellence
- We understand the local needs for highly competent and skilled personnel
- We are aware of the needs of the business sector
- We are committed to high standards.
Professional development is greatly influenced by the instructor. That’s why we are committed to delivering our diplomas and programs only with competent and highly qualified trainers (local and international) who have unique training skills and experience.
Based on Al Yamamah University’s campus, the deanship shares the buildings and facilities to provide a unique educational experience. The deanship houses the following
- Dedicated, equipped computer labs
- Class rooms that can accommodate up to 25 attendees
- 2 equipped and furnished seminar-training rooms
- 3 conference rooms that can each accommodate up to 100 people
- An auditorium that can accommodate up to 1000 attendees
- All rooms are equipped with projectors, audio and video systems, boards, stationary, etc.
- Attendees have access to photocopy machines and printers
Phone: +966 11 2242222 Ext: 3772, 4777