Personal identification information
YU may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our YU website/mobile application, fill-in a form, open a support ticket in connection with other activities, services, features or resources YU makes available on the YU site/mobile application. Users may visit the YU site/mobile application anonymously. YU will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, however, that may prevent them from engaging in certain mobile application related activities.
Non-personal identification information
YU may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the YU site/mobile application. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to the YU site/mobile application. This includes the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized, as well as mobile device information (any mobile device used to connect YU website/ mobile application, may include mobile phone/ iPad etc.).
Web browser cookies or similar technologies
How YU uses collected information
Al Yamamah University’s website/mobile application may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- Run and operate the Site & mobile Application with a better and improved environment, and
- Conform security policies of YU/ the local laws/ national security policies to address other unforeseen legal issues.
YU adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the YU website/mobile application.
Sharing your personal information
Al Yamamah University does not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. YU may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with YU business partners, trusted affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. YU may use your information in order to contact you for the purpose of marketing/ sharing news of YU or some other literature. If you do not want to have this marketing information, you can contact us to decline to participate. Your personal information will not be shared with anyone, except if law enforcement agencies require your personal information.
Al Yamamah University may revise these terms of service for its website/mobile application at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
In no event shall Al Yamamah University or its affiliates/ partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Al Yamamah University’s website, even if Al Yamamah University or Al Yamamah University authorized representatives have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- The materials on Al Yamamah University’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Al Yamamah University makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Al Yamamah University does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- You are solely responsible for the comprehensiveness, correctness and truthfulness of the data you send on this Portal.
- This Portal may contain links to sites or portals whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and advise you to consult the privacy notices of those sites
- The laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia shall be the only applicable to all disputes arising out of the use of this website, and the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia shall be exclusively competent to hear and decide on such disputes.
Your acceptance of these terms