Ms. Eman Alswaid,
Lecturer of Management
Eman Alswaid is a management lecturer in the College of Business Administration at Alyamamah university. Eman has a master’s degree in management from Massey University, New Zealand. She worked as a teaching and research assistant during her studies at Massey University and after she graduated.
- Excellence reward from the Saudi Cultural Attaché in New Zealand for academic achievement for two semesters.
- Full bachelor’s and master’s degrees scholarship from king Abdullah scholarship program.
- Alswaid, E., Catley, B., Forsyth, D. (2013, December). Workplace bullying among nurses in Saudi Arabia: An exploratory qualitative study. Paper presented at New Zealand Industrial Organizational Psychology Conference, AUT University, Auckland.
- Alswaid, E., Forsyth, D., Catley, B. (2015, December). Workplace bullying among nurses in Saudi Arabia. Paper presented at Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management Conference. Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Alswaid, E., Forsyth, D., Catley, B. (2016, April). Workplace bullying among nurses in Saudi Arabia. Paper presented at 10th International Conference on Workplace Bullying and Harassment. Auckland, New Zealand.
MGT101: Introduction to Management
MGT102: Organizational Behavior
MGT300: International Business
MGT305: Introduction to Quality Management