Ms. Rifqa Hashlamon
Rifqa Al Hashlamoun is an Architectural engineer with a practical experience in the design consultancy field, along with an experience in the educational sector. She is a lecturer in the Department of Architecture at al Yamama University since 2017. Her areas of research includes: building energy simulation, Sustainability in school buildings, energy efficiency and sustainable retrofitting – as she has many published researches in highly raked journals. As for her practical experience, she worked as a senior architect at Al Bitar Consultants and project managers for several years on medium / large scale projects, among them: JSEP – Jordan school expansion project, Arab mining company project, Aqaba marine center university, PV. parking project , ect . Her master's degree is in Architectural engineering / sustainability - from Jordan University of science and technology. (GPA : excellent ) ,And her BS. Degree is in Architectural engineering - Jordan University of science and technology.
Areas of Expertise
- Energy efficiency
- Computer simulation-Design builder
- Envelope retrofitting
- Ali, H., & Hashlamun, R. (2019). Envelope retrofitting strategies for public school buildings in Jordan. Journal of Building Engineering, 100819.
- Ali, H. H., & Al-Hashlamun, R. (2019). Assessment of indoor thermal environment in different prototypical school buildings in Jordan. Alexandria Engineering Journal, 58(2), 699-711.
The effect of the envelope design on the annual energy consumption of school buildings in Jordan - YUENG Forum /11th of March .2019
- Lecturer of Architecture, College of Engineering and Architecture, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh- KSA
- Research assistant , Hashemite University , Jordan