Sadiqah Al Marzooq, PhD
Biography: Dr. Sadiqah Al Marzooq is an assistant professor in college of computer and information system (CCIS) and the chair of Mathematics and Natural Sciences department (MNS) at Al Yamamah University. She has 5 years of experience in teaching university level courses, has a PhD in Mathematical Science from University of Cincinnati, USA in 2015, and MS in Financial Mathematics from University of Dayton, USA in 2010. Her research interest include: Applied mathematics, Bio Mathematics, financial Mathematics, Differential Equations, Floquet Theory, and Graph Theory.
- Al Marzooq, Sadiqah. "Qualitative Analysis of Biofilms in Water Networks." Electronic Thesis or Dissertation. University of Cincinnati, 2015. Ohio LINK Electronic Thesis and Dissertations Center. 30 Jun 2015.
- AL MARZOOQ, S., ORTIZ-LUGO, A., & VAUGHAN, B. (2018). Mathematical model of biofilm-mediated pathogen persistence in a water distribution network with time-constant flows. European Journal of Applied Mathematics, 1-29. doi:10.1017/S0956792518000281.
- Mathematical Study to Detect Contamination in Small Water Pipelines, International Journal of Advances in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJASEAT)-IJASEAT, Volume-7, Issue-1, Jan, 2019.
- Mathematical Model of Pathogens Dynamics in a Water Distribution Network under Periodic Flow Conditions (in progress).
- Latest Development in mathematical Teaching and applications, Pillar Magazine,1 Aug. 2018.
- Review in Financial Mathematics History (in Arabic), Pillar Magazine, 7 Feb. 2019.
- Attended SIAM Conference of Financial Mathematics and Engineering, Chicago, IL, USA, November 2015.
- L. Vaughan, Jr. and S. Al Marzooq. Mathematical Model of Pathogen Persistence within a Water Distribution Network. The 11th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations, and Applications. Orlando, Florida. July 2016.
- Attended Al Yamamah University First Economic Forum, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, March, 2017.
- “Mathematical Model of Pathogens Dynamics in a Water Distribution Network under Time-Constant Flow Conditions” Presented at SIAM Annual Meeting, Pittsburg, PA, USA, July 2017.
- L. Vaughan, Jr, A. Ortiz-Lugo, and S. Al Marzooq. Mathematical Model of Pathogen Dynamics in a Water Distribution Network under Time-Constant Flow Conditions. SIAM Annual Meeting, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. USA, July 2017.
- Ortiz-Lugo, S. Al Marzooq, and B. L. Vaughan, Jr. Analysis of a Mathematical Model of Pathogen Dynamics in Water Distribution Networks with Time-Periodic and Aperiodic Flows. SIAM Annual Meeting, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. USA, July 2017.
- Ortiz-Lugo, B. L. Vaughan, Jr., S. Al Marzooq. A mathematical model of pathogen dynamics in water distribution networks with bounded flux functions. International Conference in Applied Mathematics and Informatics. San Andres, Colombia. December 2017.
- Ortiz-Lugo, B. L. Vaughan, Jr., S. Al Marzooq. Analysis of a Mathematical Model of Pathogen Dynamics in Water Distribution Networks With time Periodic and Aperiodic Flows. CONVIMATE 2017. Universidad del Valle. Cali, Columbia. December 2017.
- Attended Al Yamamah Information and Communication Technology Forum (YUICT), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, March, 2018.
- L. Vaughan, Jr., A. Ortiz-Lugo, and S. Al Marzooq. A mathematical model of biofilm-mediated persistence of pathogens within water distribution networks. Workshop on Mathematics for Complex Microbial Systems. Field's Institute, Toronto, Ontario. May 2018.
- Al Marzooq, and B. L. Vaughan, Jr. Mathematical Study to Detect Contamination in Small Water Pipelines. International Conference on Applied Physics and Mathematics (ICAPM), Dammam, Saudi Arabia, June 2018.
- Attended Al Yamamah Engineering Forum, March 2019.
- Attended Al Yamamah Law Forum, March 2020.
- Mathematics for Management
- General Calculus
- Mathematics for Architecture
- Calculus I
- Calculus II
- Linear Algebra
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Chair of Mathematics and Natural Sciences Department, Al Yamamah University, September 2018 – present.
- Assistant Professor in Mathematics, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.