Admission Requirements for Master Programs in (MBA) (MHRM) (MMIS)
All applicants for admission are required to have the followings:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution recognized by the Ministry of Education (MOE) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 1.75/4.0 or 2.75/5.0.
- Applicants earned their Bachelor’s degrees from a country where English is not the official language must satisfy, at least, one of the following English proficiency tests (not older than three years from the admission date):
- TOEFL iBT = 65 or above
- IELTS = 5.5 or above with a minimum score of 5.0 in all parts
- Al Yamamah University’s English Placement Test (EPS) = L7 or above
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV)
- Applicants with non- business backgrounds may be required to complete one or two of the Pre-Grad courses (foundation courses).