The system of quality assurance and academic accreditation at Al Yamamah University consists of an integrated set of processes and activities that collectively contribute to achieving the continuous development of university programs and improving the quality and the level of their graduates. This system composed of the following axes:
- Ensuring that all quality systems recommended by the Education & Training Evaluation commission are implemented at the program and institutional levels.
- Set institutional and programs key performance indicators, ensure that they are measured periodically, analyze their results, develop plans for their development, and follow up on their implementation with the relevant departments of the university and colleges.
- The periodic survey of the opinions of the main stakeholders in the educational process, including students, faculty, staff, graduates and employers, and using the results in the process of continuous improvement.
- Providing support to the various university colleges to obtain academic accreditation for all of their programs from prestigious international accreditation bodies.
- Ensuring the application of continuous measurement of educational process outputs at the level of courses and programs and the collection of documents and evidences supporting the measurement process.
- Reviewing reports of decisions and annual reports of programs in order to identify areas for development, approve and implement development initiatives, and ensure continuous improvement.
- Providing workshops for faculty members, especially those new to them, on the university’s quality system and the outcome measurement processes.
- Provide a sustainable IT infrastructure to ensure collection, retrieval and archiving of all quality assurance documentation.