This program provides courses with specialized content in specific fields of study. Focused on developing academic skills in students’ chosen fields, these three-credit-bearing courses are content-based, dealing with specialized terminologies.They develop students’ academic writing abilities for business, information technology, law, and architecture. Additionally, a graduate-level academic English course for MBA/E-MBA students develops their academic research, presentation, and writing skills.
These courses are offered only to students enrolled in the BA and MA degree programs. Current offerings are:
- English Essay Writing ( ENG 101)
- Technical Report Writing (ENG 201)
- Technical Report and Business Writing (ENG 202)
- Business English Writing (ENG 301)
- Debating & Dialogue Skills (DEB 101)
- Great Texts in Humanities (NBE 304)