Razia Sultana, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Management
Razia Sultana is currently working as a lecturer and the event coordinator of the management program in the College of Business at AlYamamah University. Before joining AlYamamah University, she served at COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI) as a lecturer for two years. She was an active member of Graduate Thesis Incharge Committee at CUI. In addition, she was a member of Research Advisory Board in Bilquees College PAF, Islamabad. She has conducted few research workshops for the undergraduate students in Bilquess College PAF and offered external evaluation services for undergraduate final year projects.
Razia Sultana is perusing her PhD from CUI (Concluding phase). She has done her M. Phil from the same university and her MBA from International Islamic university Islamabad (IIUI). Her PhD work is focused on protean career attitude (PCA) and its implications on various career outcomes.
Razia Sultana possesses dynamic research interests including Protean career attitude, Career commitment, Organizational commitment, Career success, Career satisfaction, Emotional intelligence, Employability, Ethnic diversity, Interpersonal Conflict and Conflict management techniques. She is a keen researcher and has published impact factor research articles in A class journals like Personnel Review, Emerald. She is committed, self-motivated and profoundly interested in learning and development activities. She is a team player and can work with diverse individuals.
- Sultana, R., & Malik, O. F. (2019). Is Protean Career Attitude Beneficial for Both Employees and Organizations? Investigating the Mediating Effects of Knowing Career Competencies. Frontiers in Psychology. 10:1284. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2019.01284. (ISI indexed with impact factor=2.40)
- Sultana, R., & Malik, O.F. (2019). Protean career attitude, perceived internal employability and perceived external employability; Does self-efficacy make a difference? Middle East Journal of Management, 6(4). (ISI Indexed)
- Sultana, R., & Aldehayat, J. (2018). Career commitment; a mediating link between EI and career success. International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7(4).
- Sultana, R. (2017). Conflict productivity in PhD supervision; does conflict management style matter? International Journal of Management Concepts and Philosophy, 10(3), 320-333.
- Khan, T. N., & Sultana, R. (2017). Barriers and challenges of Saudization: an integrative model. Middle East Journal of Management, 4(3), 185-20. (ISI Indexed)
- Sultana, R., Yousaf, A., Khan, I., & Saeed, A. (2016) "Probing the interactive effects of career commitment and emotional intelligence on perceived objective/subjective career success", Personnel Review, 45 (4), pp.724742, https://doi.org/10.1108/PR-11-2014-0265 (ISI indexed with impact factor=2.05).
Presented a conference paper entitled “Career commitment; a mediating link between EI and career success” in 3rd connecting Asia conference UTM Malaysia.
- Introduction to management.
- Organizational Behavior
- Business research methods and publishing
- Organizational Theory
- Work Ethics in Islam
- Introduction to Marketing
- Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- HRM Policies and Practices
- Management Thoughts and Philosophy
- Managing Organizational Policy and practices.
- Research Methodology
- Introduction to Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Human Resource Development
- Management program event coordinator of College of Business, AlYamamah University, 2019-Present.
- Member of undergraduate program committee, AlYamamah University, 2019-present
- Management program coordinator of College of Business, AlYamamah University, 2018-2019.
- Member of strategic management and innovation committee, AlYamamah University, 2018-2019.
- Research coordinator, COMSATS University Islamabad, 2013-2015
- Graduate studies coordinator. COMSATS University Islamabad, 2013-2015
- Member of Departmental Academic Review Committee (DARC), COMSATS University Islamabad, 2013-2015.
- Member of Research Advisory Board at Bilquees College PAF, 2015
- A referee for Academy of Management Annual Meeting, 2017 and Institute for Strategic Studies, Research & Analysis (ISSRA) National Defence University, Islamabad - Pakistan.