- To make sure the data is correct
Enter through your account on the student EduGate and choose the personal information link. The following data must be confirmed
- If the personal data needs to be modified, please visit the admission and registration department, holding a copy of national / Iqama ID, a copy of passport and a copy of University ID.
- An online service that allows student clearance (who has completed all academic requirements) from the relevant authorities such as the library, computer center, finance department, admission and registration office in an electronic form. And who has obligations with concerned authority, coordination to avoid delayed approval of the clearance.
To submit a clearance request: Send e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Graduation Certificate shall be received after the end of the Clearance from the Alumni Affairs.
- The Student file shall be received from the Admission and Registration Office which will hand it over in the presence of the student in person, with the presentation of the supporting documents, and if he/she is not able to attend in person to receive the file, he/she is asked to authorize by sending the supporting documents and the person info to be delegated to the e-mail email@example.com
Graduating seniors will be recommended for Graduation with Honors on the basis of their cumulative grade point average (CGPA) for all university-level work attempted/completed at YU. The cumulative grade point average (CGPA) includes all work attempted/completed at Al Yamamah University, but not transfer-university-level work accepted at YU prior to or subsequent to matriculation at the University. Respective standards are as follows:
HONORS DESIGNATION REQUIRED OVERALL GPA
Summa Cum Laude (First Honor)
3.75 / 4.00
Magna Cum Laude (Second Honor)
3.25 / 3.74