Dr. DhaiEddine Salhi
Associate Professor of CED
Dhai eddine SALHI received Master in Distributed information systems from Boumerdes University (Algeria) and Ph.D. degree in Networking and distributed Systems from Bejaia Algeria, in collaboration with University College Dublin UCD where I did all the experimentations there, in 2010 and 2016, respectively. He was an Associate Professor at Boumerdes University (Algeria) from 2016 to 2023. He was a member of the scientific council of the University of Boumerdes, and a member of the LIMOSE research laboratory at the University of Boumerdes.
He is currently working as Associate Professor in computer science at Computer Engineering Department, College of Engineering and Architecture, Al Yamamah University, KSA. His research interests are in the area of Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things (IoT). He is particularly interested on Natural Language Processing (NLP) especially on Arabic Language; he is member on many International projects in UCD.
- Salhi, D. E., Tari, A., & Kechadi, M. T. (2016). Clustering of optimized data for email forensics. RAIRO-Operations Research, 50(4-5), 951-963.
- Salhi, D. E., Tari, A., & Kechadi, M. T. (2019, November). Sentiment Analysis Application on Twitter for E-reputation. In 2019 6th International Conference on Image and Signal Processing and their Applications (ISPA) (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Lounas, R., Salhi, D. E., Mokrani, H., Djerbi, R., & Bennai, M. T. (2019, December). Towards a Smart Data Transmission Strategy for IoT Monitoring Systems: Application to Air Quality Monitoring. In 2019 International Conference on Theoretical and Applicative Aspects of Computer Science (ICTAACS) (Vol. 1, pp. 1-7). IEEE.
- Mokrani, H., Lounas, R., Bennai, M. T., Salhi, D. E., & Djerbi, R. (2019, August). Air quality monitoring using iot: A survey. In 2019 IEEE International Conference on Smart Internet of Things (SmartIoT) (pp. 127-134). IEEE.
- Salhi, D. E., Tari, A., & Kechadi, M. T. (2021). Using E-Reputation for Sentiment Analysis: Twitter as a Case Study. International Journal of Cloud Applications and Computing (IJCAC), 11(2), 32-
- Salhi, D. E., Tari, A., & Kechadi, M. T. (2021). Using Clustering for Forensics Analysis on Internet of Things. International Journal of Software Science and Computational Intelligence (IJSSCI), 13(1), 56-71.
- Salhi, D. E., Tari, A., & Kechadi, M. T. (2021). Using Machine Learning for Heart Disease Prediction. In Advances in Computing Systems and Applications: Proceedings of the Fourth Conference on Computing Systems and Applications (pp. 70-81). Springer International Publishing.
- The 3rd Conference on Industrial and Applied Mathematics (CIAM 2015), Oran, Algeria https://doi.org/10.1063/1.4942983
- The 9th ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining (WSDM 2016), San Francisco, California, USA.
- Symposium on Optimization and Information Systems COSI'2014, Béjaia, Algeria.
- IEEE SmartIoT-International Conference on Smart Internet of Things, Tianjin, China 9-11 August 2019.
- 1st International Conference on Networking Telecommunications, Biomedical Engineering and Applications. 4-5 November 2019 / Boumerdes - Algeria.
- The sixth International Conference on the Image and Signal Processing and their Applications. 24-25 November 2019 / Mostaganem - Algeria.
- International Conference on Theoretical and Applicative Aspects of Computer Science. December 15-16, 2019, Skikda, Algeria.
- The 4th Conference on Computing Systems and Applications 20-21 April 2020, Ecole Militaire polytechnique (EMP), Algiers, Algeria.
- CIS103 : Programming Fondamentals I
- CIS104 : Programming Fondamentals II
- CIS202 : Data Structures
- As a consultant, I worked for 7 years in the construction of specifications, modeling of information systems via UML, making surveys for data analysis in companies.
- The companies that I collaborated with:
- DJEZZY: GSM leader in Algeria (I developed an application for human resources management)
- INSIM: International Institute of Management (I built the information system and developed the application of the students' management)
- University of Boumerdes (I created an information system for the management of temporary teachers)
- I was the coash of statups in the incubator of the University of Boumerdes, where I followed the realization of the projects and even gave trainings on quality control, project management, SCRUM Method.
- I was in the team who developed the website of the doctoral competition at the Algerian Ministry of Higher Education