Mr. Abdullah Elshafie
Lecturer of Architecture
Abdullah Elshafie is an architect who comes from a long line of architects. He is the fifth generation of architects in his family and third generation to teach architecture in Saudi Arabia. He is passionate about architecture especially in the fields of lean construction and construction contracts. He is also interested in the field of construction and risk management.
He is proficient in both construction and design as he has a long, hands-on experience in major healthcare and educational facility construction. He conducted research on lean construction and construction contracts as his thesis during his study at the University of Strathclyde, and he is on course to publish in the field.
He is a member of the Saudi Council of Engineers, the Egyptian Engineers syndicate, the Federation of Arab Engineers, the Lean Construction Institute, and an applicant member of the Chartered Institute of Building.
- Lean Construction
- Construction Contracts
- Healthcare Facilities Design and Construction
- Architectural Design Studio V
- Working Drawings
- Basic Design Studio
- Architectural Design Studio IV
- Building Construction
- Working Drawings and Documentation
- Member, Saudi Council of Engineers
- Member, Egyptian Engineers Syndicate
- Member, Arab federation of Engineers
- Member, Lean Construction Institute
- Applicant Member, Chartered Institute of Building
- Member of the NAAB Committee
- External juror for the graduation projects at King Saud University